Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Kleinunternehmer und Umsatzsteuervoranmeldung

Please forgive me writing in English, my Germany is still not enough to explain my problem here.

I am Selbstständiger Luftfahrtingenieur since July, 2018. I have a client in USA and I only do consulting to them through different projects. I do not buy or sell anything. When I applied Finanzamt for the first time and explained my business, they advised me that I will be a Keinunternehmer since I will not include VAT. I apply reverse charge procedure and do not include any VAT on my invoices.

Although, I am considered as a Kleinunternehmer, I have received a letter from my Finanzamt to do Umsatzsteuervoranmeldung kalendarvierteljahr. Thanks to this forum, I understood that it is a routine procedure that Finanzamt asks voranmeldung regardless of being kleineunternehmer.

My question is about how to fill Elster form kalendarvierteljahr. Should I fill the lines twenty-six, twenty-seven and twenty-eight in section 4 as zero ?

Did I get it correct or is there any other section in the form to fill?

Many thanks for your time and response.

AW: Kleinunternehmer und Umsatzsteuervoranmeldung

Hallo Cpinar

Look here in the link post # 18 that may explain a lot or translate the other contributions to the problem.

https://forum.elster.de/anwenderforu...nmeldung/page2

Tschüß

Kommentar

AW: Kleinunternehmer und Umsatzsteuervoranmeldung

Zitat von Cpinar Beitrag anzeigen
      I will be a Keinunternehmer ... I apply reverse charge procedure
      One of them!

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X