• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• holzgoe
    antwortet
    AW: Missing activation code letter for Elster

Hallo ericlanser,

maybe have some patience, official language is now German and it finds sim in the competent tax office someone who answers as a service in English.

Tschüß

Einen Kommentar schreiben:

• Charlie24
    antwortet

Eine Antwort des Finanzamts innerhalb einer Woche zu erwarten, ist meiner Meinung nach realitätsfremd.

• L. E. Fant
    antwortet

First, yes, there should be one of the german tax offices responsible for UK-citizens. If they don't answer english mails - they really don't have to.

Did you give your physical address in your mail? Because without your written permission, they wouldn't be allowed to give infomation by mail.

You write about an authorized representive in Germany. Isn't it possible for this representive to send tax declarations for you, with his own certificate?

• stiller
    antwortet

Zitat von ericlanser Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi there, I am applying for Elster, I based in UK and seems would never receive the letter. Contacted Elsteronline, they insisted only sending post to the registered address which is in UK, not even to authorized representative in Germany. Now I am contacting the related tax office in Germany, hoping they can give me some positive answer. I can't speak German, so only emailed them... 1 week passed and no answer...Any idea about this case please?
    I don't speak English.
    It's necassairy for ...?

Maybe, the "Zentralstelle" of your Taxoffice can help you.
    Zuletzt geändert von stiller; 27.04.2019, 08:34.

• ericlanser
    hat ein Thema erstellt Missing activation code letter for Elster.

Missing activation code letter for Elster

Hi there, I am applying for Elster, I based in UK and seems would never receive the letter. Contacted Elsteronline, they insisted only sending post to the registered address which is in UK, not even to authorized representative in Germany. Now I am contacting the related tax office in Germany, hoping they can give me some positive answer. I can't speak German, so only emailed them... 1 week passed and no answer...Any idea about this case please?
Lädt...
X