Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

kann ich keine 2. Steuererklärung von ElsterFormular in MeinElster exportieren?

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

kann ich keine 2. Steuererklärung von ElsterFormular in MeinElster exportieren?

Hi everyone,

I know that this topic has been already discussed but I can't find the right forum where I will have a precise answer to my question.
    I was a Kleinerunternehmer last year and I wasn't sure how much I was going to earn this year so my Steuerberater suggested me to switch to VAT and ask my clients for the VAT in my invoices. This only because I don't want to be in the situation of having to pay umsatzsteuer and einkommenstauer in January 2018 without being prepared.

FIRST QUESTION:
    I haven't earned more that 17500 yet (neither 8000) so I am going to pay the VAT even if I didn't exceed these limits. My tax consultant also told me that in case I won't earn more than 8500 I will pay VAT (monthly) but not Einkommensteuer at the end of the year. Is this correct?

SECOND QUESTION:
    In any case I already wrote to the Finanzamt that I want to start paying VAT this year and I requested my Elster certificate so that I can independently do my monthly declaration. Unfortunately the elster online is the worst website in the history and its software it's even worse. I am clueless, what should my next step be?
    Should I first wait for another kind of number/code that represent that I am a VAT payer?
    How can I start with the monthly declaration?
    I got my certificate just yesterday and I still need to declare January, for which I will declare 0 but I want to insert the invoice from my tax manager so that I won't have to pay the VAT for it. Can anyone be so kind to explain me the next steps I need to take? Is it better to go with the website or software?
    If I select Umstatzsteuererklärung in the Formulare section of the website, it asks me to do it by year, not monthly and the latest year I can choose it 2015! I looked at the wiki guide but I can't understand what my first step should be, the Mantelbogen? Do I find it in my personal page on elster online?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you so much for your time helping me!!

--------------------------------
    Electronic Travel Visa to Visit Azerbaijan . Get Your Visa in Few Hours,Enter Azerbaijan for up to 90 days for Tourism, Business and Transit.
Lädt...
X