X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Very first tax declaration and then married for 3 years

Hello everyone,,

I thank you now and hope for many answers.
    It's the first tax return for me and my husband. We have never submitted one.
    Living in the household 2 children (Geb2010 2016) in 2016 was also the marriage.

My husband 34,000 euros gross
    I 0.00 euros
    Kinde 1 (physical) child support
    child 2 (step bodily) child benefit

My husband is calculated according to annual statement with income tax bracket 1. There was no change from our side.

Now I wanted to submit the first tax declaration (2015 2018).

According to Elster, we get with co-investment, both children on my husband advertising costs travel packages, etc on a refund of 3600 euros.
    Since I found this number very high, I acquired wiso and got a refund of 3650 euros.

Similar reimbursements have been calculated by both programs for all (2016 2018).

Now I wonder if this is plausible.

Since we have never had a tax return for the first time, we do not have a tax code, and no experience.

Now I would like to ask here once what well-behaved nummer of the calculations holds. So far I read that an automatic change of the wage tax classes is made. However, the 1 is advertised on the annual term.

AW: Very first tax declaration and then married for 3 years

If your husband has Steuerklasse I and you have much less earnings than him, then it's normal that he pays too many taxes during the year.

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X