X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Verlustvortrag (Verlustabzug/ Spendenvortrag

Hello again,
    I know the experts here may be tired of talking about this topic, I myself got very tired reading so many discussions regarding this topic. And finally I could not find a solution. I even went through the pdf document "Schadenvortrag_hinweise" still could not understand, so had to ask this question. Actually 2 questions.
    I did my masters, so its the second degree (2014-2018) (I will be filing all the declarations soon)

Question 1 for 2015
    As seen from the attached image, this is the loss carryforward from Elster 2015.
    I declared my ITR 2014 and I had a total sum amount of 4,000 EUR as loss carryforward. (already received the confirmation receipt from Finanzamt)
    Now for 2015, I understand that I need to tick markslot 80 and have to write 0 in slot 81 , the second slot.
    Then what is the meaning of the 3rd slots with 81 (Unbalanced negative earnings) ?? Should I enter the amount 4,000 EUR from the year 2014? or leave it totally empty?

Question 2. for 2019 ( Attachment other form)
    In 2019 I started my job and I have accumulated a tax of 1,200 EUR.
    Now to claim the tax from the loss carryforward, I need to tick mark slot 7 , then in slot 8 what should I write?
    Should I write 1,200 EUR? or some higher amount? or is it calculated automatically by the tax office? (I found this in a discussion)

So, what should I write in Slot 8 ( Unbalanced Negative Income) for 2019? I am confused between the two slots 8.
    I feel my understanding is incorrect. But I don't know what is correct either.

Your valuable inputs are highly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    Du hast keine Berechtigung diese Galerie anzusehen.
    Diese Galerie hat 1 Bilder
Lädt...
X