Sorry my German is bad, so i type in English.

I am located outside Germany and would like to ask some VAT issue. I have already registered a Germany VAT account via tax agency. Currently, all my VAT are handled by this agency and I have following information on hand.

VAT ID number: DE32XXXXXX2
Tax number: 1X/XXX8/0XXXX
F22 certificate.

May I ask if I want to file monthly VAT by myself and register on elster.de, what information do I need to get from my agent? Much appreciate for you help.