X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Steuernummer registration at Finanzamt Hamburg-Harburg

Hello,
    I'm not German, but from another EU country.
    Does anyone knows how long it takes to register a German VAT application for a LLC of another EU country?
    I submitted "Fragebogen zur steuerlichen Erfassung für Einzelunternehmen" via ELSTER on 11.01.2022 to inanzamt Hamburg-Harburg.

Thank you,
    GIrts

This can vary a lot.

At least, it's not a question concerning Elster, nor is it a question about the Elster-Forum.

Kommentar

Thank you for comment.
      I was hoping someone had previous experience with this.

Kommentar

It takes an average of 2-4 weeks to issue a tax number once all the necessary documents have been submitted.
        Due to Corona, however, the tax offices are currently only sparsely manned, so that processing can take longer.
        Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Beamtenschweiß
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kommentar

Zitat von Beamtenschweiß Beitrag anzeigen
          It takes an average of 2-4 weeks to issue a tax number once all the necessary documents have been submitted.
          Due to Corona, however, the tax offices are currently only sparsely manned, so that processing can take longer.
          Thank you for your answer! I'm in the same situation at the moment and I have one question. Is the process faster if the person goes to a Finanzamt in person instead of filling out the form in Elster website?

Kommentar

No, the questionnaire should only be submitted electronically via ELSTER. Paper form is no longer acceptable.
            Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Beamtenschweiß
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X