X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

neugeboren - are my data updated?

Hello I'm new of Elster Portal.

My baby has born last 21th December 2013, after that I was in Finanzamt to get the Steurernummer of my son. Unfortunately my son was still not reported in the system.
    The clerk in the Finanzamt office told me "Hey, you don't need to come here to get this information, you can do this online from your home!".

Now I'm registered on the Elster online portal, but I cannot understand how to check if my data (number of kinder and Steuernummer of my son) are updated or not.

Should I apply for some special formular? There is no any "general overview" of my tax-data that I can see online?

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Giulio Buccini - Muenchen

AW: neugeboren - are my data updated?

two different problems.

The Steuer-ID from your son he will get automatically with a (paper-) letter. The Standesamt of your city give his birth date to the Bundeszentralamt für Steuern, they create the ID. Wait a little bit.

At this time he is in the System and you could check online your elstam-Daten again (number of children). You need your Steuer-ID.

Kommentar

Problem 1:
      Until now no letter from Standesamt. Anyway I will wait. Danke!

Problem 2:
      I know my Steur-ID but... I cannot find where elstam-Daten are. I mean... after login I have this menu:

Privater Bereich
      > Startseite
      > Formulare
      > Profile
      > Dienste
      > Konto verwalten
      > Konto loeschen

I was jumping/clicking in and out, up and down, but cannot see how recall my elstam-Daten...

Kommentar

You should find it in Dienste. The first link: Auskunft zur elektronischen Lohnsteuerkarte.

The link will only be active if you registered yourself using your Identifikationsnummer, not by your Steuernummer.

Kommentar

Zitat von buccini Beitrag anzeigen
          Hello I'm new of Elster Portal.

My baby has born last 21th December 2013, after that I was in Finanzamt to get the Steurernummer of my son. Unfortunately my son was still not reported in the system.
          The clerk in the Finanzamt office told me "Hey, you don't need to come here to get this information, you can do this online from your home!".

Now I'm registered on the Elster online portal, but I cannot understand how to check if my data (number of kinder and Steuernummer of my son) are updated or not.

Should I apply for some special formular? There is no any "general overview" of my tax-data that I can see online?

Thanks in advance for any help!
          Giulio Buccini - Muenchen

Hi Giulio Buccini,

please notice the following Info:

Wann bekomme ich die IdNr für mein Neugeborenes?

Das BZSt teilt Ihrem Kind die IdNr zu, sobald die Meldebehörde dem BZSt die benötigten Daten übermittelt hat.

Sollte Ihrem Kind nach drei Monaten noch keine IdNr mitgeteilt worden sein, können Sie dem BZSt die persönlichen Daten Ihres Kindes (Name, Vorname, Anschrift (Straße, Hausnummer, Postleitzahl, Wohnort), Geburtsdatum, Geburtsort) mitteilen. Das BZSt wird sich dann mit der Meldebehörde in Verbindung setzen und Ihrem Kind die IdNr mitteilen.

Yours truly
          Hagen-Gronert

Kommentar

Wait 1 more month.
            If you don't get the ID-Number after 1 more month then you can ask for it here:
            https://www.bzst.de/DE/Steuern_National/Steueridentifikationsnummer/ID_Eingabeformular/ID_Node.html
            Mfg

Kommentar

Zitat von L. E. Fant Beitrag anzeigen
              You should find it in Dienste. The first link: Auskunft zur elektronischen Lohnsteuerkarte.

The link will only be active if you registered yourself using your Identifikationsnummer, not by your Steuernummer.
              It works! Danke sehr mister Fant, I've got my general data finally.

Kommentar

Thanks Hagen-Gronert and "Elser-tester" too,

my child seems still not registered, so I will wait until 1 month expires (21th January). After that I will go to Finanzamt or I will use the online formular of the BZSt.
                Waiting for 3 months seems decisedly too much...

Kommentar

Thanks Hagen-Gronert and "Elser-tester" too,

my child seems still not registered, so I will wait until 1 month expires (21th January). After that I will go to Finanzamt or I will use the online formular of the BZSt.
                  Waiting for 3 months seems decisedly too much...

Hi buccini,

that's ok

Yours truly
                  Hagen - Gronert

Kommentar

It works! Danke sehr mister Fant, I've got my general data finally.
                    Fantastico

Kommentar

Lädt...
                    X