X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Tax return with ETORO

Hi all,
    this is the first time I will fill the tax return in Germany. I am also living in Germany.
    I've been searching a lot and found that I had to fill the Anlage KAP since I trade in the ETORO platform.
    What I have entered there is as below:
    Line 4: Checked : Ich beantrage die Günstigerprüfung für sämtliche Kapitalerträge. Bei Zusammenveranlagung: Die Anlage KAP meines Ehegatten / Lebenspartners ist beigefügt.Kennzahl201
    Part 5 - Kapitalerträge, die nicht dem inländischen Steuerabzug unterlegen haben
    I have filled line 18 (Inländische Kapitalerträge), 20 ( Gewinne aus Aktienveräußerungen) and 23 (Verluste aus der Veräußerung von Aktien)
    I don't know if this is correct, please let me know if someone already filled a tax return previously and can give me some advices.
    thanks a lot

Which boxes you have to fill, depends only of the information you have to give.

Kommentar

From my point of view you are talking about Ausländische Kapitalerträge, so line 19 would apply. The rest depends on the kind of Kapitalerträge.

And you have to be aware that the mark in line 4 implies you have to declare all Kapitalerträge.

Kommentar

Zitat von L. E. Fant Beitrag anzeigen
        Which boxes you have to fill, depends only of the information you have to give.
        Thanks, I didn't get your point, I'm just trying to fill the tax return but I have profit from sales of shares (only few are german company shares) and also some dividends (not from German companies)

Kommentar

Zitat von multi Beitrag anzeigen
          From my point of view you are talking about Ausländische Kapitalerträge, so line 19 would apply. The rest depends on the kind of Kapitalerträge.

And you have to be aware that the mark in line 4 implies you have to declare all Kapitalerträge.
          Thanks, I expected that I have Domestic investment income since I live in Germany and my address in ETORO is in Germany ... but now I believe that Foreign investment income means all profit on shares for companies outside Germany right ?
          I am declaring all my investment income because all I have is profit from selling shares on ETORO: or does it mean something else ? otherwise I can just uncheck it for now
          The kind of investment: It is just profit from shares and also dividends nothing else ...

Kommentar

Hello everyone,
            same situation as jackle here but with Degiro and this is my first tax declaration in germany too.
            I had the same conclusion as jackle in the end, fill out 19 - 20 - 23 and in my case I lost more in 2020 than what I gained.

Capture.JPG

However the final tax calculation suggested by Elster doesn't seem to take into account what I want to add.

Capture.JPG

Any idea why it's showing -937 and not -4301 despite the lost amount in line 23 and won amount in l.20 totaling to -4301 ?

Regards,
            Alexandre
            Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

A loss of capital investments will be considered only as far as there is a profit. This ist what you see in your attachment: There's a profit of 937 Euro, but the loss is higher, so you have to pay taxes for capital investments of 0 Euro.
              The rest of the loss will be carried over to the next year by the Finanzamt.

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X