X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Help regarding unlocking functionality of full user account

Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out to this community in hopes of finding guidance on an issue I'm encountering with the ELSTER platform. I am a Brit who worked in Germany for a period of 3 months and I'm currently in the process of filing my German tax returns.

While attempting to unlock the full account functions on ELSTER by filling out the required forms, I received the following error message:

"082005225: Your registration with identification number could not be completed or you could not request a retrieval code. Please contact your responsible registration authority and check whether the data stored there is current and correct."

I used Steuer-ID for a field called Identification Number, as the number width fit the requirements.

It was unclear from the message who the "responsible registration authority" corresponds to. Can someone help me with whom to contact?

Thanks in advance

Most probably the problem is cause by your Steuer-ID not being linked to a German address. Registration authority means Einwohnermeldeamt, what won't help you if you don't have a German address.

Kommentar

Thank you for your clarification!
      Do you know what method do people who are my situation employ for filing tax returns?

Kommentar

I suppose that the responsible registration authority ist the Finanzamt of your last residence in Germany. They should be able to help you.

EDIT: https://forum.elster.de/anwenderforu...z-m%C3%B6glich

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X