Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

English help (Berlin)

Can someone help me to fill in my Elster Online tax return? I live in Berlin. I'll pay, of course.

Many thanks.

J

AW: English help (Berlin)

The tax laws in Germany permit only accountants and associations called "Lohnsteuerhilfeverein" to help you with the tax return. In Berlin you will certainly find them.

Kommentar

Zitat von johnnyboots Beitrag anzeigen
      Elster Online
      There's an extra subforum for questions concerning ElsterOnline. Here you posted in ElsterFormular. If you have any questions concerning Elster - the electronic tax declaration, you can refer to the appropriate subforum.

Kommentar

Zitat von V. Liersee Beitrag anzeigen
        The tax laws in Germany permit only accountants and associations called "Lohnsteuerhilfeverein" to help you with the tax return. In Berlin you will certainly find them.
        Thanks - but these people won't help freelancers, unfortunately...

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Zitat von L. E. Fant Beitrag anzeigen
        There's an extra subforum for questions concerning ElsterOnline. Here you posted in ElsterFormular. If you have any questions concerning Elster - the electronic tax declaration, you can refer to the appropriate subforum.
        OK - thanks!

Kommentar

Could someone help me with completing my tax return for 2015?

I'm a freelance English teacher based in Berlin, and I need some help completing the Elster Online form to declare my income for 2015 (I'm actually under the threshold so don't owe any tax). Could someone please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Kommentar

Thanks - but these people won't help freelancers, unfortunately...
            And "Steuerberater" ?
            Schönen Gruß

Picard777

P.S.: Allgemeiner Hinweis ohne konkreten Bezug zum Thema / Thread oder Beitrag:

Ohne Angabe zu Steuerart, Jahr, Software oder Webanwendung kann Dir Niemand helfen !!! Bei Grundsteuer bitte auch das Bundesland angeben.

Kommentar

AW: Could someone help me with completing my tax return for 2015?

I need some help completing the Elster Online form
              You need to fill in:

Einkommensteuererklärung including Anlage S and Anlage Vorsorgeaufwand

Einnahmenüberschussrechnung

The result of the Einnahmenüberschussrechnung will be your profit. It will be carried to the Anlage S in the end.

Kommentar

Zitat von Picard777 Beitrag anzeigen
                And "Steuerberater" ?
                Their rates are astronomical!

Kommentar

Their rates are astronomical!
                  In Germany the law is astronomical...
                  shit happens

self-made-man = Steuerberater

working class = Lohnsteuerhilfeverein or Steuerberater
                  Zuletzt geändert von stiller; 18.03.2016, 18:04. Grund: or
                  Gruss (S)stiller
                  STEUERBESCHEIDE SIND NIE EIN MAILANHANG, VIRENGEFAHR!
                  Bitte Fragen in das etwa zutreffende Unterforum stellen.
                  ELSTER ELektronische STeuer ERklärung.
                  Bitte prüfen Sie Ihre Software ständig auf Updates.
                  Mein Elster (MEL) wird ab VZ 2020 das non plus ultra sein!
                  Das BZST unterstützt auch das Elsterzertifikat, hat aber eigene Bereiche.
                  Irren ist menschlich. Aber wenn man richtig Mist bauen will, braucht man einen Computer. (Dan Rather)

Kommentar

Zitat von stiller Beitrag anzeigen
                    In Germany the law is astronomical...
                    shit happens
                    I don't have a problem with the law - it's fair.

I just have a problem understanding technical German, and need some help with translating it.

Kommentar

I don't have a problem with the law - it's fair.

I just have a problem understanding technical German, and need some help with translating it.
                      You want to know technical german, is'nt it?

I'd like to use ElsterFormular.
                      Zuletzt geändert von stiller; 19.03.2016, 00:35.
                      Gruss (S)stiller
                      STEUERBESCHEIDE SIND NIE EIN MAILANHANG, VIRENGEFAHR!
                      Bitte Fragen in das etwa zutreffende Unterforum stellen.
                      ELSTER ELektronische STeuer ERklärung.
                      Bitte prüfen Sie Ihre Software ständig auf Updates.
                      Mein Elster (MEL) wird ab VZ 2020 das non plus ultra sein!
                      Das BZST unterstützt auch das Elsterzertifikat, hat aber eigene Bereiche.
                      Irren ist menschlich. Aber wenn man richtig Mist bauen will, braucht man einen Computer. (Dan Rather)

Kommentar

AW: Could someone help me with completing my tax return for 2015?

Zitat von L. E. Fant Beitrag anzeigen
                        You need to fill in:

Einkommensteuererklärung including Anlage S and Anlage Vorsorgeaufwand

Einnahmenüberschussrechnung

The result of the Einnahmenüberschussrechnung will be your profit. It will be carried to the Anlage S in the end.
                        Thank you!

Now I need to know what the terms used in these forms mean, and which parts I need to fill in, and which I can ignore.

Kommentar

Hello Johnny,
                          I'd like to advise you to the Datei - Bearbeiten - Belegabruf - INPUT MODE Interview.
                          You can fill out the forms in the way of a questionnaire then.
                          For the different terms I'd rather advise you to Linguee ( http://www.linguee.de/deutsch-englisch ) than this Goggle-Translator thing.
                          Or much better than this even to
                          https://www.datev.de/dnlexom/api/v40...y/h1036092.pdf,
                          a dictionary from page 1 line 5 ( For change of residence: prior tax office ) to page 2 line 51 of schedule SO ( Negative income in 2014 from private disposals of capital assets not offset in 2013 under § 10d para. 1 EStG should be limited as follows ).
                          This dictionary is for the 2014 forms but the line numbers change rarely and in questionnaire mode you'll fly thru these forms

Don't forget to do a forecast on your income tax. If this seems to be reasonable, no income left undeclared and no deduction unclaimed - give it a try. The tax authorities will call you if anything seems unreasonable. If the ElsterFormular software doesn't find any contradictions, there shouldn't be one.

Or call back for more help.

Greeting
                          DC
                          Mit freundlichen Grüßen
                          gez. D. Cremer

Kommentar

Zitat von DC1961-1 Beitrag anzeigen
                            Hello Johnny,
                            I'd like to advise you to the Datei - Bearbeiten - Belegabruf - INPUT MODE Interview.
                            You can fill out the forms in the way of a questionnaire then.
                            For the different terms I'd rather advise you to Linguee ( http://www.linguee.de/deutsch-englisch ) than this Goggle-Translator thing.
                            Or much better than this even to
                            https://www.datev.de/dnlexom/api/v40...y/h1036092.pdf,
                            a dictionary from page 1 line 5 ( For change of residence: prior tax office ) to page 2 line 51 of schedule SO ( Negative income in 2014 from private disposals of capital assets not offset in 2013 under § 10d para. 1 EStG should be limited as follows ).
                            This dictionary is for the 2014 forms but the line numbers change rarely and in questionnaire mode you'll fly thru these forms

Don't forget to do a forecast on your income tax. If this seems to be reasonable, no income left undeclared and no deduction unclaimed - give it a try. The tax authorities will call you if anything seems unreasonable. If the ElsterFormular software doesn't find any contradictions, there shouldn't be one.

Or call back for more help.

Greeting
                            DC
                            I might do - but in the meantime this is enormously helpful.

Thank you very much indeed, DC.

Kommentar

Am I supposed to get a Lohnsteuerbescheinigung from my main employer even though I'm freelance?

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X